Thursday, August 06, 2009

Pregger Parking


What is the deal with the pregnant/new mother parking at grocery stores? Is this fair? I don't think so. And before you women go off on me, think about this. When have you ever seen a pregnant woman carrying items to her car anyway? Stop thinking about it - you haven't. Pregnant women (and many women in general) utilize the service of bag boys/men helping them take grocery items to their cars. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm just waiting on the first female to chew me out in the parking lot for violating this request, which is what it is - a request. I challenge anyone to find a written law or ordinance that legally allows this entitlement. Unless men are granted similar parking privileges for recent hernia surgery, scrotal trauma, or something along those lines, then I call bulls**t on this one.

3 comments:

Sequoya said...

I'm fine with pregger parking. I'm sure that a man can get a temporary handicap decal after a surgery from their doctor.

cdawson said...

Chivalry?

Anonymous said...

Date much?