Monday, January 09, 2006

Brokeback Mountain


I saw Brokeback Mountain this weekend and it was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I've had several male friends tell me that there's no way they'll be seeing it, no matter how good it is. Well guys, I don't know about you but I'm rather open-minded and comfortable with my sexuality. Grow some fucking balls. And to Larry Miller, the Utah theater chain owner who pulled the movie at the last minute even though he bought the film in good faith, promoted it and sold tickets to eager patrons- Go fuck yourself.

By the way, the poster you see above is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How so very open minded of you, T.

What I really want to know is, was the cowboy lovin' hot or what?

Anonymous said...

You are SO gay! I think I love you.

Susan said...

Yeah- I was unimpressed by this film. It's too bad, too. I was really looking forward to seeing a good film this season and one has yet to appear.

Sequoya said...

I loved this film, I thought it was well written and performed. The landscapes were enough to keep me interested, and the story of Ennis who denied himself happieness his whole life made me cry and think.