Friday, June 02, 2006

Please God - Make it Stop


Election day is next Tuesday it cannot get here soon enough. There are signs and ads all over the damn place and the mudslinging is in high gear. I can't remember a time when the local political climate has been this negative. And the brilliant campaign organizers have determined that we Alabamians are so ignorant that we'll vote for a candidate based on any number of key buzzwords used in their ads. If I hear "conservative Alabama values" one more time, I'm going to puke. Every candidate describes him or herself in this way, making it impossible to distinguish one from the other. Of course, it won't end after next week because I'm sure there will be run-off elections. Calgon take me away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»