Friday, September 29, 2006

Feet


I've brought this up before but I feel it needs furthur discussion and clarification. Unless they're at the beach, men do not need to be wearing flip flops or sandals. Period. What is with guys and their obsession with these types of shoes? Most women take good care of their feet- I don't have a problem with them wearing open-toed footwear. I'm talking to the men here. Men's feet are fugly and not meant to be exposed to the general public. When it comes to foot grooming, men are still Cro-Magnons in the Upper Paleolithic period of the Pleistocene epoch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love men in sandals. What I love even more is a man who will accompany me in getting a pedicure. There is nothing sexier than a man who likes to take good care of himself... and there's nothing that I wouldn't consider doing for/with/to such a man!

So, are you reconsidering your position on properly taking care of your feet now? The men that you see in those nails salon pedicure chairs are not gay... and they definitely have one up on all of you "too macho for a pedicure" men... They are getting them some, and getting it GOOD! ;)