Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's Time


With Bama football continuing to be a source of confusion and frustration, it's time to turn our attention to basketball. I'm one of those rare people who is just as much of a Tide basketball fan as a football fan. I've been attending b-ball games with my dad since I was a kid, and this is as excited as I've been in a long time about our team's chances for a special season.

And while we're on the subject, Ronald Steele is slowly but surely becoming my favorite Bama B-ball player of all-time (a list that includes Mule King, Leon Douglas, Buck Johnson, Mike Davis, Terry Coner, Derrick McKey, Ennis Whatley, Jim Farmer, Roy Rogers and Erwin Dudley). He's the most dependable player we've ever had and is ranked by some polls as the #1 point guard in the country. It's showtime baby!

No comments: