Friday, December 22, 2006

I Am Officially The Worst Gift Wrapper...Ever.


I spent last night attempting to wrap my Christmas presents with sad/hilarious results. Gift-wrapping is something that has been beyond my understanding all of my life. I wrap about as good as I rap, which is quite horrible. Honestly, I can't for the life of me wrap a simple Goddamn present. They usually end up looking like something that Martha Stewart would vomit after a few too many glasses of spiked egg nog - basically an ugly mess of paper and tape in glorious holiday colors. People have tried to teach me and it's pointless. I've tried and tried but unfortunately, gift-wrapping is on a level of coordination that apparently is out of my reach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah well. ;)
It's the thought that counts anyways, right. I actually would've like to see your sad gift-wrapping.

Hope you have a great one.
A