Friday, April 04, 2008

Madras Shorts. Why?



Sorry I've been AWOL lately. I've had a shitty week and decided to spare all my peeps out there my incessant bitching and moaning. But I will discuss something that has been on my mind since they became popular again a couple of years ago - madras shorts. How can any male put these things on, look in the mirror, and NOT think to themselves, "These are the gayest things in the world."

I've never claimed to be a fashion expert; in fact, I've confessed many times on this blog that I am indeed a complete fashion moron. However, like bow ties, suspenders and visors, this just seems like an obvious faux pas. Am I missing something?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The topic is good. But I felt the info under is very few. Generally madras shorts are cool summer attire for men. Its spl feature is light weight.