Monday, September 08, 2008

The Wave


I'm proud to say that I've never participated in this mindless activity - never have and never will. I don't know when it started but it's annoying, especially when there is game action going on. And there is always some tool(s) who feel it necessary to turn around and act as "wave monitors", scolding those of us who have the audacity to sit it out and actually pay attention to the sporting event which we paid for. Keep on preaching to us, buddy. And after you're done, please sit down and shut up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was at two sporting events recently where my companions tried to coax me into doing the wave with them.

When I refused they then tried to get me to be a part of their 'cheer team' where they spelled things out with their arms.

I would've punched them in the neck had they not been my relatives.