Saturday, January 17, 2009

No, We Should Say No To Her


I saw a news item the other day that Taylor Swift is going to do a guest spot on one of my favorite shows, CSI. Great. It seems that this little teenage diva is everywhere lately. She's number one on the album charts and has been on every music awards show, regardless of genre (she's supposed to be a country artist), SNL, The Today Show and The Golden Globes, as well as countless others that I'm sure I've missed. I don't know who her agent is, but they've obviously been working overtime to make sure their client wins the Attention Whore award. But Taylor is too young and stupid to see what is inevitably coming (if it hasn't already): backlash. She'd better enjoy it while she can because from what I've seen and heard, she's riding a wave that is definitely NOT being carried by talent. Hopefully, it'll be sooner than later. Get out of my life, Taylor, I've had enough.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wondered who watched CSI.

Amanda said...

Agreed! I'm not a fan and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Anonymous said...

I think she was the mystery date/prize at a prom in Tuscaloosa that was on MTV a year or two ago. 'Member that?

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what this chick sounds like.

Anonymous said...

you're seriously a joke if you don't think she's amazing. she writes her own songs, and puts her own personality into things.
YOU CAN SUCK IT!