Monday, July 30, 2007

Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead!


By witch, I mean the '98 Toyota Corolla that I've been driving for 8 1/2 years. And she didn't actually die, although it was almost time to pull the plug due to the slow, impending knocking of death's door. I actually bought a new car over the weekend and somehow suckered the dealership into taking my car in on a trade. My favorite moment was when the Toyota dude asked if I needed a minute to say goodbye. I politely told him that I had spent plenty of minutes with that car (approximately 4,392,000), and he could go ahead and haul that bitch away. I really shouldn't say that- we had some good times together. But it's time to move on.

So anyway, I bought a new (used) 2004 Toyota Highlander. I finally have a real car, and one with plenty of room to pack my music gear on top of that. And my new geeky, guilty pleasure is the keyless entry function that the rest of the world has been taking advantage of for years. So if you see this vehicle in your rear view mirror, get the 'f' out of the way, bitches!

1 comment:

Sequoya said...

Congratulations, nothing's better than something brand new with good air conditioning! :)