Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm Chris Hansen



If you've seen this guy on TV, you understand my addiction to his show on Dateline NBC. If you've seen him approaching you in person with a clipboard saying, "Why don't you take a seat right there?", you're fucked. Surely, most of you have seen or at least heard about his show, To Catch A Predator, which busts older men trying to pick up teenage girls online for sex. It's very disturbing and uncomfortable to watch, yet I can't take my eyes off the screen whenever it comes on. These internet sex predators are creepy and make me want to vomit. But the way that every one of these guys react is borderline comical. "I've never done this before", "I wasn't going to do anything", and "I had a feeling this was going to happen" are just a few of my favorite lines from these guys once they've been tagged. The only thing wrong with the scenario is the fact that most of these scumbags get minimal jailtime with a year or two of probation. Go get 'em, Chris!

No comments: