Monday, December 17, 2007

Whoops



This morning some employees requested that we play Christmas music over the PA system here at work, so I hooked up my iPod to the intercom to play my Christmas music playlist on shuffle mode. Only one thing wrong with that - I forgot that one of the songs on that playlist is "FUCK CHRISTMAS" by a classic punk band from back in the day called Fear. And yes, it's exactly what you think it is - the lead singer (Lee Ving) screaming "FUCK CHRISTMAS" over three chords for a minute and a half. Whoopsie daisies. Fortunately, no one has come forward to complain. After polling several people, the general consensus is that the song was too raw and aggressive to understand what the hell they were singing anyway. Merry Fucking Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Sequoya said...

Oh that is just awesome! I don't hate Christmas or the music. I just don't like listening to the same Christmas songs over and over again all day long for 3 months. It's giving me brain damage. however hearing a song like that would surely put me back into the Christmas cheer. :)

Merry Holiday! <3

Sequoya said...

I forgot to mention that I'm a fan of FEAR! I didn't know they had a Christmas song, I've got to hear it now. :)