Monday, February 08, 2010

New Q



There's a (fairly) new BBQ joint in town that many, including myself, have been drooling over. It's called Saw's BBQ and it's located in the Edgewood area of Homewood, for all you local yokels. As many of you know, I'm a longtime 'Q' connoisseur who knows good shit when he tastes it. With all due respect to Big Bob Gibson's in Decatur, Saw's is the new #1 on my list of favorite Q joints. I've yet to try the ribs but the pork, chicken, sauces and sides are quite simply the best I've ever tasted. This guy, Wilson (SAW = "Sorry Ass Wilson"), knows what the hell he's doing. The meat is cooked to melt-in-your-mouth perfection and is brimming with just the right flavor. It just gets better every time, too. Apparently I'm not alone - the place is packed with more and more people on each subsequent visit. Go and enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But have you had the wings at Moe's Barbecue?