Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Latest In WTF - Men's Double Luge



Last night as I was rocking the house at a local sports bar, I glanced at a TV just in time to catch a Winter Olympic event that I hadn't recalled witnessing before - Men's Double Luge. Regular luge is inscrutable enough as it is - a man in tights, lying flat on a sled while hurling himself down an icy slide. I'm sure there is a considerable amount of skill involved that the layman is not able to see. But I'm sorry, to most of us it's just a dude on a sled trying not to crash.

The doubles thing takes it to a whole new level. As far as women go, I'm like any other male in that I'm all for doubles in anything and everything. But there's something disturbing about watching two men lying that flat on top of each other on a sled (or anything else for that matter). It's like watching Ace & Gary, The Ambiguously Gay Duo, riding along in their penis mobile. You almost expect for these dudes to stand up at the end of their run and ask, "What's everyone looking at?!?", while everyone stares at them in speechless awe.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

They look like ballerinas from Seussical: The Musical.

Frank said...

SPIN MOVE, GARY!

generic propecia said...

Hello people want to express my satisfaction with this blog very creative and I really like the views of the focus very good indeed Thank you for the helpful information. I hope you keep up the good work on making your blog a success!

Apparel said...

Thanks for sharing this nice information i always found your blog supportive and creative. Nice work keep it up.

blank t-shirts said...

However, the global market is highly saturated with T-shirt sales from both online vendors and boutique merchants. As far as fashion garments are concerned, T-shirts are some of the simplest items to design and create.