Thursday, November 17, 2005

Enough Already!


The other day I walked into a local Bruno's supermarket and stopped dead in my tracks. They were playing Christmas music over the PA. I immediately glanced at my watch and the date was November 15th. NOVEMBER 15TH! Why is it that we are continuously subjected to Christmas music earlier and earlier every year? Don't tell me it's just my imagination or that it's the same way it's always been- that's B.S. I shouldn't have to hear one single note until after Thanksgiving. And it really shouldn't be until December 1st, but I can live with those few days in between. Isn't there something that can be done about this? Can't we alert our Congressmen to this travesty? God knows they're not doing anything else constructive with our tax money.

1 comment:

Billie said...

I love that photo. Must be the Christmas Cynic in me.