Wednesday, November 09, 2005

VEGAS, BABY, VEGAS!!


This weekend I'll be heading to Sin City for my friend Jack's 40th birthday bash. We'll be dining at The Bellagio Friday night and watching the Tide on Saturday. And not only is it Jack's birthday but it’s also he and his wife’s wedding anniversary, and at midnight on Saturday they’re going to have their wedding vows renewed at a cheesy Elvis chapel. I mentioned this to my mom and added that it wouldn't be too far out of the realm of reality for me to end up getting drunk and marrying a nasty meth junkie showgirl. Not surprisingly, she actually wasn’t all that displeased with the notion of my arrival back to the 'ham with a new (albeit skanky) wife. With three sons who have yet to tie the knot or supply her with any grandkids, she’ll basically take what she can get at this point. Poor woman.

3 comments:

Billie said...

Y'all be careful now, and make sure no one puts any bodies in the trunk of your rental cars.

I don't want to see your sorry butts end up in jail (welllll, actually....) or see a melo-dramatization of your trip on some future episode of CSI.

... said...

Have fun. I expect a detailed report on your skanky escapades right here. ;o)

Vickie said...

DON'T PLAY TEXAS HOLD-EM! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ASS!