Monday, March 19, 2007

Indifference


March Madness started this past weekend and I can't ever recall a year in which I was less interested in the tournament, the main reason being my utter frustration with Bama's season. I'm just ready to move on to baseball (Braves) and football (St. Nick) spring training. Another reason for my disinterest is my not wanting to get my ass kicked in the bracket pool like I have every year. So I decided not to participate in one. Then I got an e-mail to join an online bracket pool with three other people with no money involved. Since I was at work, I of course took 20 minutes to fill it out. Lo and behold I've ended up picking 13 of the Sweet 16 teams correctly. Just my luck - the one year I DON'T bet any $$$, I end up being a friggin' genius. Then again, I had Maryland beating Florida to get to the Final Four, so what the hell do I know anyway.

No comments: