Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Surgery Epilogue


The blood on my bathtroom floor was surprisingly easy to clean up, although there are still remnants in the grout between the floor tiles. I'm gonna have to use a toothbrush to get to it. I don't think I'd make it as a serial killer- there are just too many details to consider. Gil Grissom would have a field day in my bathroom. One spray of that blue glow in the dark spray shit and my ass would be toast.

On another note, I learned something valuable from this experience. I'm normally a shower person but I've been having to take baths the last few days to keep my forehead from getting wet. I hadn't taken a bath in a regulation sized bathtub since I was a kid. Back then I used to enjoy launching my body lengthwise back and forth to create a wave pool in my tub. Much to mom's chagrin, however, it also meant that an inch of water ended up on the bathroom floor ("DAMN YOU BOYS TO HELL!!!"). Ah, the good old days. Well, let's just say that I don't exactly fit into a tub as well as I used to. I felt like Andre The Giant trying to fit into an airline seat in the coach section. Also, because I've had to keep my head dry, I haven't washed my hair in four days. What a nice oily sheen ny hair has. God I can't wait until I can shower again tomorrow. Peace be with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have enough murder, horror and mystery movies to get enough ideas to pull it off!