Thursday, September 06, 2007

Go Team Win!


Alright, I haven't posted in awhile. My mind has been consumed with football lately and I figured you people are tired of hearing about it. Sometimes I wish I had never been turned onto sports- it's caused more stress and frustration than joy. But no, from the time I was able to use my legs I had to be running around the yard wearing a #12 Bama jersey carrying a football. I used to actually play whole football games by myself in the front yard. I'm sure people passing by would say "Oh, that's nice" when they saw a 5 year-old kid passing the ball and tackling himself.

Between the Tide and the Braves, it's been a constant roller coaster of emotions for over thirty damn years. For every Van Tiffin and Francisco Cabrera, there've been lots of Jeff Dunns and Dan Kolbs. Would I trade it all to be a USC and Yankees fan? Hell no.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff Dunn... good ace card, TT.