Friday, June 13, 2008

Memo To Kid Rock


Recently while I was working out, I was mortified to hear a "song" on the radio that melded two classic songs with the often used D-C-G chords - "Werewolves Of London" by Warren Zevon and "Sweet Home Alabama" by you know who - into a whole new version with stupid lyrics and a different melody. I literally stopped pedaling the stationary bike and sat there with my mouth agape, not believing what was coming out of the speakers. I later found out that it was the latest single by Kid Rock, "All Summer Long". And now I'm hearing this piece of crap everywhere I go. Hey "Kid" - I implore you to get some creativity and write your own damn songs. There are more than enough no-talent ass clowns out there (my own unoriginal citing from Office Space).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the video yet? Wait til you do, you'll be even more impressed. By the way, the next time I need an oil change, I'll just look Kid up and I'm sure I can drain enough oil from his hair for my H3. hehe :-)H

jeffry said...

jealousy is the stink weed in the garden of life