Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sea of Ass


A couple of weeks ago someone referred to a wedding reception party as a "sea of ass", and I had to agree with him. However, this past weekend I discovered groundzero for THE Sea of Ass- the NYC Chelsea/meatpacking district. A friend and me went to NY/NJ to visit another old buddy who lives in Jersey (30 miles outside of NYC) and he took us out on the town Friday and Saturday night.

I have no shame in admitting that we basically ended up as walking boners (I'm a dirty old man and proud of it.). At one point we spent about a half hour just standing on a street corner offering commentary/critique about everyone who walked by. As much as I dislike reality TV, I think we stumbled upon an interesting premise for one of these shows. Just the three of us in a 10 foot tall tower with headset microphones, commenting on the pedestrians walking by below us. I'm calling NBC today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't even ask me how the sticky tentacles of cyberspace sucked me into your blog... but I recognized my own perverse view of the blatantly obvious! That WAS a sea of ass, and I was praying to go down slowly. That 80's band next door was pretty good too.

(Sugar Valentino. Internationally acclaimed bass player for the world famous "Cheesebrokers", fabled in song, story, and now finer blogs everywhere.)