Monday, August 28, 2006

Terror in the Aisles


Today I was at Sam's Club and was carting along minding my own business when I decided to try one of the food samples they were offering near the frozen meats. I approached the older lady who was serving General Tso's chicken and noticed that she had one piece left but was cooking a fresh batch. I reached for the toothpick holding the piece of chicken in place and the lady literally slapped my hand away and said "NO! You wait 'til your're served!" and tossed the piece of chicken into the garbage. I walked away shocked, not believing what had just happened. What the hell was her problem anyway? I promptly found a manager and reported her ass.

What has happened to customer service in this country? Is it just me or am I forced to deal with more and more rude people in the food/grocery industry? You don't have to kiss my ass, but expect to face the consequences when you treat the customer like shit.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Okay there was NO reason for her to have done that.

I don't understand people today.

Carson Katharine said...

That's freaking hilarious. She's a freaking psychopath.